I trained a model using Random Forests with 500 estimators. I have an imbalanced dateset and the scoring metric is f1 score. The cross validation score on train data using F1 metric is 0.95, roc-auc metric is 0.97. The f1 score on test data is 0.75 and roc-auc score on test data is 0.92. I think that the low f1 score on test data is because of class imbalance. Is my model over-fitting?
- What the best practice for using Schema markup in JSON-LD for a video that’s on more than one page of a website? October 20, 2020
- Avoidance Sensor to Stepper Motor Output October 20, 2020
- C# Split Function October 20, 2020
- Why does my number variable change after running the ‘insert’ function? October 20, 2020
- How to I write a function in markdown with if and else options October 20, 2020
- Failed to respond with details about the current user October 20, 2020
- Mysql Index On columns of table October 20, 2020
- How to call a function from within an if-else statement? October 20, 2020
- SSH Local Port Forwarding: How does SSH server know which packets to forward? October 20, 2020
- Use new Excel Sort Function. Return only arrays of matching results October 20, 2020
CloudStack.Ninja is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in other affiliate programs too. CloudStack.Ninja is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.