The issue is that when I tried to calculate the latency for 1000+ rows with selected threshold, I created the threshold in another table then put those number in a slice. When I want to do the calculation with the formula 'LatencyFlag = if('ServiceLevelIndicators Latency'[Fact] > ThresholdByApplications[selectedValue], 1, 0)' trying to get the sum of the row whose latency is above the threshold, the ThresholdByApplications[selectedValue] is treated as a row so I got the rows aligned to be 5000,0,0,...,0 when doing calculation with the left side. And if I put direct 5000 in the place of ThresholdByApplications[selectedValue], it works as expected. So do you ever encounter the situation where, instead of putting the number in each row, you select a value from a newly created table, then refer that in the calculation in another table, acting like a variable instead of one row. Thank you!