I want to use biplot after a PCA analysis in MATLAB. I want to have the scaled score values in a separated vector. As I managed to see, biplot scales score values. How can I accede to this scaled data storing it in a separated matrix? How can I reproduce these scaled points without biplot? MATLAB says: "Scales the scores so that they fit on the plot. That is, the function divides each score by the maximum absolute value of all scores, and multiplies by the maximum coefficient length of coefs. Then biplot changes the sign of the score coordinates according to the sign convention for the coefficients." I do not understand what "the maximum coefficient length of coefs" is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Can DAX calculate a running P90 across several columns? October 22, 2020
- How does a x86 CPU distinguish between opcodes with the same byte representation? October 22, 2020
- Visual Studio Code Regex (var = var + value) [duplicate] October 22, 2020
- Nuxt – Load event listener not working with service worker October 22, 2020
- problem on select row in react-bootstrap-table October 22, 2020
- How to create a custom object in Android and access it from any activity? October 22, 2020
- How to pass this numpy array to C with Ctypes? October 22, 2020
- Why the output is different when using let? October 22, 2020
- NoneType Object has no attribute “get_text” — Python October 22, 2020
- CSS add pointer style only if a div has text October 22, 2020
CloudStack.Ninja is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in other affiliate programs too. CloudStack.Ninja is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.