Something went wrong on one of my last debug session with Google Apps Script (don't know what). Since then, I'm not able to run a debugger anymore. The debugger refuses to start.
When i checked the Execution Report/page I noticed all my debugging sessions are still running. I tried to terminate them by selecting the 3-dots menu on the right and the Terminate command (for every single process).
Apparently the process/execution was terminated, I even received a confirmation:
But, as I refresh the page, all the executions are still up and running.
I posted an issue on the Google IssueTracker, but so far no answer. Other people have posted the same issue, but so far nobody has received an answer from Google.