General issue (lots of questions on this already):
I have an SSIS package that works from Visual Studio, but it fails from SQL Agent.
Specific Failure Point
- Task: Execute Process
- Executable invoked: aws cli
- Error message:
The process exit code was "253" while the expected was "0".
Things I've tried
- Checked permissions on the executable and destination folder. They have execute and read/write permissions (respectively) for the SQL Agent user.
- Looked up exit code 253; I haven't found any documentation on it.
- Stripped away everything but the "Execute Process" task invoking AWS CLI. Still get error 253.
- Multiple AWS CLI Commands (
s3 ls). Still get error 253.
My main question is: what is exit code 253?