I'm making a timetable application for the university using WinForms Visual Studio. Because there are a lot of conditions used in making the logic of timetable; I wonder if there comes a situation where none of the conditions meet for an entry, and the program just keeps looping into an indefinite loop. Is there any way to stop such situation?
- comment for html does not work in react native October 21, 2020
- Retrieve Id of latest record for each user October 21, 2020
- Use class to set image across multiple Forms October 21, 2020
- On print, how I do I repeat header and footer banners on pages in CSS? October 21, 2020
- How to edit resources.arsc October 21, 2020
- Partly dump MS SQL data (by limiting amount of dumped rows from each table) October 21, 2020
- How to put finished projects in a git link, and what is Kerberos? October 21, 2020
- Nodejs : Sendgrid SMTP username & password to API key using existing code error : 550 October 21, 2020
CloudStack.Ninja is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in other affiliate programs too. CloudStack.Ninja is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.