I am starting a new Flutter project the uses Firebase and Facebook for authentication. I actually new to social media signing as I used to develop only the Email and Password method. I created the Facebook app auth successfully and I return the uid of the logged-in user my questions is, how I could use the data gathered from each user like name, profile picture, gender, etc. and where are these data stored, are they stored in Firebase? I just want to know where to start on this.
- Upgrade to 4K with Dell’s new 27-inch IPS monitor on sale for just $300 October 21, 2020
- Review: HP’s Spectre x360 15 is gorgeous, but battery life disappoints October 21, 2020
- Lessons from Datto’s IPO pricing and revenue multiple October 21, 2020
- Devolver Digital and Croteam are now one company, future games teased October 21, 2020
- Mine raises $9.5M to help people take control of their personal data October 21, 2020
- Join Extra Crunch Live on October 27 for a conversation on early stage and storytelling success with GV’s M.G. Siegler October 21, 2020
- Sam’s Club will deploy autonomous floor-scrubbing robots in all of its U.S. locations October 21, 2020
- Develop a to-do list October 21, 2020
- Trailing slash using react router is causing incorrect rendering October 21, 2020
- Pandas Reassign Row Values in Dataframe October 21, 2020
CloudStack.Ninja is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in other affiliate programs too. CloudStack.Ninja is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.