More games in store.
What you need to know
- Capcom has opened closed beta test registration for a mysterious new Resident Evil game.
- The test will be played on Xbox One and PS4, as well as the newest systems through backward compatibility.
- More information is coming in a Resident Evil showcase on January 21 at 2:00 p.m. PT.
Capcom is opening up registration to participate in a closed beta for an as-yet unrevealed multiplayer Resident Evil title. Players who are interested in taking part will need to have a Capcom ID and an Xbox One or PS4 in order to register. An Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S or PS5 is also acceptable as it'll play through backward compatibility.
Here are the times the closed beta will be taking place:
- January 28, 2021 1AM - 8AM (ET) (Maintenance between 4-5AM)
- January 27, 2021 10PM - January 28, 5AM (PT) (Maintenance between 1-2AM)
- January 28, 2021 8PM - January 29, 3AM (ET) (Maintenance between 11PM-12AM)
- January 28, 2021 5PM - January 29, 12AM (PT) (Maintenance between 8-9PM)
- January 29, 2021 10AM - 5PM (ET)
- January 29, 2021 7AM - 2PM (PT)
- January 30, 2021 1AM - January 31, 1AM (ET)
- January 29, 2021 10PM - January 30, 10PM (PT)
More information on this mystery game is coming in a showcase on January 21 at 2:00 p.m. PT. This showcase is also bringing more information on Resident Evil Village, the next mainline entry in the Resident Evil series. The most recent multiplayer title in the series was Resident Evil Resistance, which was bundled in with the Resident Evil 3 remake.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition
A swamp of horror
In this first-person entry in the Resident Evil series, you play as Ethan Winters, who is looking for his missing wife. His journeys bring him to the Baker mansion, where he must fight off a whole host of horrors.
This content was originally published by Samuel Tolbert at Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows 10 and all things Microsoft., and is syndicated here via their RSS feed. You can read the original post over there.