I need to containerize a service that talks to SAP. The service is written using Spring Boot.
I have a document that performs steps manually on Linux Machine which will help to connect to SAP. The steps it follows are:
- Download required files
- Switch to the USer
- Unpack those files
- Create Sym Link
- Prep the certs and key
- Generating the PSE
- Add the SAP Root and intermediate certificate to the PSE and many more.
I'm thinking to write a Dockerfile that included all the above steps. Don't know of any other alternatives for now.
- Is it a good idea to write a Dockerfile that has all the steps which we do any Linux machine manually which will also help me containerize the service which talks to SAP.
- Is there any other alternatives or libraries available to achieve the same.
- Does the docker file already exist which will help me to connect to SAP.
- How can I configure SAP SNC in my application using Dockerfile.
Can someone help me?
Appreciate all your help! Thanks in advance!