Ok, so here is my situation:
- First, im trying to connect to my dev server using a device, not an emulator
- My notebook is at (wi-fi) 192.168.0.108, and my device is in the same wi-fi
- My server is a json-server, that i manually set the host also to 192.168.0.108
- I set my axios baseURL to the same 192.168.0.108 plus the port 3000 so "http://192.168.0.108:3000/"
- I have my api running, and im certain that it works because i can access it in my browser
- Now, my problem is that i keep getting that same red screen saying that "Could not connect to development server"
- I already tried: adb reverse tcp:8081 tcp:8081, setting host for device("http://192.168.0.108:3000/"), adding networkSecurityConfig in tag, and also, i already created the network_security_config.xml and added to
- Is there anything else i can do?
Read more here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64940216/react-native-debug-device-doesnt-connect-to-dev-server
This content was originally published by Vinicius Zamai at Recent Questions - Stack Overflow, and is syndicated here via their RSS feed. You can read the original post over there.